• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

24.2k questions

22.8k answers

8k users

migrating physician assistant from Canada or United States
asked in Health

1 Answer

0 votes
Please you have to contact Ghana medical Association and ministry of health