• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.4k answers

7.1k users

1 Answer

0 votes

please unless in addition to that, you also possess at least a minimum of WASSCE OR SSCE with six credit passes(A1 TO C6) to be able to apply as general recruit

Related questions

1 answer 32 views
1 answer 48 views
I want to ask whether the free drivers licensing is still in progress.If yes,can u pls tell me where its taking place?
asked Dec 7, 2016 in General Information Nii