• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.4k answers

7.1k users

Please I have certificate of  proficiency I in satellite installation and  certification of satellite installation in  both c band and ku band. Can I apply  with these certs in the army
asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

for tradesmen the minimum requirement is TECHNICIAN PART 2 CERTIFICATE

Related questions

0 answers 860 views
Did you get the certificate from a I mean accredited university or polytechnic. If not then do not apply as you do not qualify then. And you cannot apply with just your WASSCE certificate either. This are the qualifications: General Eligibility Eligible applicant ... Broadcasting, Public Relations or Journalism; plus two (2) years working experience in any of the above- mentioned related areas. TT
asked Jan 1, 1970 in General Information anonymous
1 answer 30 views
Can I use NVTI certificate to apply school abroad
asked Feb 22 anonymous