1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

please no. you can only apply for either diploma in nursing or bsc nursing if and only if you have some working experience  with the HAC

Related questions

23.6k questions

22.2k answers

6.2k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!