1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

ABSOLUTELY NO!!!!!!!!! and why do you want to divert from accounting, although hnd accounting is not a bad program/course. but you can PROCEED to UEW FOR TOP UP IF ONLY YOU WANT TO TEACH HENCE YOU WILL READ ACCOUNTING WITH EDUCATION WHICH IS A DEGREE PROGRAM

23.6k questions

22.2k answers

6.2k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!