asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

please you can apply for any certificate program of your choice for both health assistant clinical or community health nursing(certificate) because your meet their minimum requirements which is from A1 to E8

Related questions

1 answer 28 views

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.7k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!