1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Please this is a big blow but i think you can go to waec headquarters to negotiate or voice out your deal to them or you can go to your formal school for reference

Related questions

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.7k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!