asked in Admissions/Recruitment by
As a science student,I just wanted to know if there are some courses I can get considering I had D7 in physics.
My intension was to study physiotherapy but if not possible, pls aid me with the possible courses I might be granted admission into.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
because of the D7, it will be difficult to gain admission to do either a diploma or a degree course. hence, cannot assure you of admission

Related questions

23.7k questions

22.2k answers

6.2k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!