asked in Education by

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by
please you have to apply to the school for employment as a teacher in a specific filed of study
0 votes
answered by
Dear Anonymous

For  you to teach in a government secondary school you have to send your application letter and CV to the Ghana Education Service .

You can also apply to any Private secondary school if there is vacancy you can be admitted.


23k questions

21.5k answers

5.1k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!