• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.5k answers

7.1k users

asked in Education

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear Emma,

Please it depends on the certificate  you holding and the program you want to offer in the University.


Related questions

1 answer 372 views
1 answer 57 views
Please I have certificate of proficiency I in satellite installation and certification of satellite installation in both c band and ku band. Can I apply with these certs in the army
asked Mar 22 in General Information Kwame Johnson