• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.5k answers

7.2k users

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Angelina,

You can again admission to any Teacher Training College but not to University.

WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants

  The general requirement for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) programme is as follows:

  i. WASSCE Holders: PASSES (A1-D7) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics, with a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the six subjects relevant to the programme of choice.

Good Luck.


Related questions

1 answer 763 views
please I had f9 in social studies,d7 in core maths, c5 in english language, b3 in integrated science, b3 in economics, b3 in crs, b3 in history and a1 in government..am I eligible to get admission to teacher training and what course will be good for me
asked Oct 3, 2016 in Education kyere desmond