asked in Places by
Dear pls
I need singled room self contained house to rent around slaughter house,Jackson's park,central hospital,commercial bank,total one,total two,SIC with a wall or fence plus outside gate which wouldn't be closed at all
Will the toilet and bath both tiled
Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

My dear  Kindly Call the Telephone below for assistance:
Call chukwu on this line 0209027576
He is the best person to get you what you seek in koforidua.
He charges 10% so be well

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.7k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!