1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

It applies to uhas only. For other universities you will diploma cert from ntc to gain admission for a health related course

22.9k questions

21.4k answers

5k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!