1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Please they don't accept  TTC. They only accept nursing training college certificate with a minimum FGPA of 2.5

commented by
is it only uhas or all the universities???

Related questions

23.4k questions

21.9k answers

5.6k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!