asked in Employment/Jobs by

can one teach in the senior high schools after graduating from university of education with a degree in banking and finance.if yes then please what are the subjects that the person can teach

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Yes u can if u wish 

Areas like accounting, costing and even economics. 

23.7k questions

22.3k answers

6.2k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!