asked in General Information by
pls I went to technical school I can't complete due to financial problem.i write nvti foundation certificate and I stop school but I will like to go to some of our technical university in future to do hnd what should I that any institutions that can help me out.i am electrician for now but I will like to become electrical engineer in future

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Please nvti is not the same as wassce

commented by
so which mean I can't do anything about it unless I write nov/dec or what should I do before than I can later go to some of our technical university.
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal