asked in General Information by
pls I went a medicine that men can take before sex or after sex that will prevent him from pregnant to a women for now.pls I am not talking about condom but medicine or drugs.thanks for your good answer.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Please contact your health provider to run compatibility test

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal