• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

24.4k questions

22.9k answers

8.8k users

Online college of education and i have provided my index number and year of exam but after clicking preview to see entire information i had provided it says verify results.how can i verify the results to continue

asked in Admissions/Recruitment
WHEN I try to verify it says Insufficient balance
or can i print the page and fill it with pen and post it

1 Answer

0 votes

Please click on verify results to see your grades

can i print the form and fill with pen and post it and attach my printed results and a passport copy
Please you have to fill it online and print the confirmation page. Then you send the confirmation page with your results. Two copies each