asked by

Can i offer any of the following courses at the University of Mines and Technology 

Geomatic engineering 

Geological engineering 

Mining engineering 

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Faculty of Mineral Resources Technology

    BSc Geomatic Engineering
    BSc Geological Engineering
    BSc Mining Engineering
    BSc Minerals Engineering
    BSc Petroleum Engineering (Fee-paying Programme)
    BSc Environmental and Safety Engineering
    Diploma General Drilling (Fee-paying Programme)

Applicants must have at least credits in the following subjects for the various programmes in this Faculty.
At least Credits in Core Subjects     At least Credits in Elective Subjects
English Language     Physics
Core Mathematics     Chemistry
Integrated Science     Elective Mathematics

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.7k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!