• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.5k answers

7.2k users

asked in Education

1 Answer

0 votes

Please you have to go the waec regional office


Related questions

2 answers 123 views
I have lost a copy of my index number and will like to know if there is any wah i can recover it. Thank You.
asked Dec 8, 2016 Bev
1 answer 106 views
Please help me I need it badly.
asked Nov 28, 2017 in Education Sowu Abigail
0 answers 358 views
Your chances at Winneba are pretty slim however I think you should apply to poly as that gives you a better chance for which you could continue on for a degree later after the HND. Please be prepared for the possibility to write an entrance exam at poly if you do get admission. Let me know if you need anything else. TT
asked Jan 1, 1970 in General Information anonymous
1 answer 448 views