• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.5k answers

7.2k users

Please I want  to change  the name I registered  during the registration. Just  realised I made  a mistake please  can you  help.

asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

Please you have swear affidavit on change of name and forward it to waec. Attach a copy of the affidavit with your certificate when submitting it to waec

But I am not 18 and need  the  change of name in my certificate as  soon  as possible before  its ready for  important documents
Please you have to go with either of your parents and do the affidavit. That is the legal way to do a change of name.

Related questions

1 answer 75 views
i applied in the year 2016 and a friend who had also applied confirmed to me he had been admitted and i want to verify weather Emmanuel Ayornu is in the list.
asked Aug 1, 2016 in Admissions/Recruitment emmanuel ayornu
1 answer 850 views
Is my name in the list of krobo community health nursing training school techiman
asked Aug 5, 2016 Eunice Owusu Sekyere
2 answers 134 views
I have an affidavis of my new name, so want to know if i can change my name on waec database. And how i can do that Thank you
asked Feb 8 in WASSCE QUESTIONS geraldelorm1@gmail.com