• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

24.2k questions

22.8k answers

8.1k users

can i change my college of- education application form after- processing it
asked in Admissions/Recruitment

2 Answers

0 votes

Once you process it you can't make any changes

0 votes

No, it is not possible . Once you fill the college of education form and produce to college your name is  registered in college of education list .so it is not possible