asked in Education by
<p>I hav a barchelor of arts in integrated community development (ICD) from UDS and if I go for diploma in basic education at TTC too,can I use the degree to upgrade my Diploma and salary in education at GES?</p>

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

please they are two different fields. you will be paid as any other diploma holder unless you want to teach with the which may be a challenge in getting employment in a government school

commented by
So is there a way of getting a degree in education since i already hav a degree without going back to the university for 4 years

23.6k questions

22.2k answers

6.1k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!