For Quick Admission to one of the best universities in Ghana, Click Here or Call 0342025398

I want to offer a diploma course.

asked Jan 5 in Admissions/Recruitment by Steven uche
I want to know if I can register for a diploma course,I completed my shs but made poor grades.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Jan 5 by baronita

some institutions will permit you to write entrance exams. you will be admitted upon passing the test but remember that you have to be 25 years and above before you can take the entrance exam.

Please like us On facebook