1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

Hello ken,

Please you can apply to the university of education winneba and the program you can offer is BSC. Management in Education.

23.7k questions

22.2k answers

6.2k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!