• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

24.2k questions

22.8k answers

8.1k users

Electrical engineering technician part III
asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes it is.it is equivalent to HND.