For Quick Admission to one of the best universities in Ghana, Click Here or Call 0342025398

Please i just completed SHS and want to work at the Custom service ,Which institution should i further my education?

asked Oct 25, 2016 in WASSCE QUESTIONS by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Oct 26, 2016 by anonymous

please you can apply at Ghana Institute Of Freight Forwarders or Premier Institute of Law EnforcementĀ  Management and Administration

Please like us On facebook