1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
you qualify to apply but it will be very difficult for you to get admission to do this courses with this grades.

Related questions

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.7k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!