asked in General Information by
reshown by

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by
Are you talking of their professional courses? if yes then. l went went to their orientation at GTUC in koforidua they said you cannot use their professional certificate to apply for university.
commented by
I never knew, i wouldnt have wasted my time overthere.
commented by
I only needed I.T skills so i cn Advanced myself. My two WASSCE electives were cancelled, and wanted to move to I.T field

Related questions

23k questions

21.4k answers

5.1k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!