For Quick Admission to one of the best universities in Ghana, Click Here or Call 0342025398

please is need your advice

asked Aug 4, 2016 in Education by Mrhayibor Francis Ey
Please, going to teacher training college and going to NURSING TRAINING SCHOOL TO DO HAC PROGRAM, WHICH IS BETTER..


1 Answer

0 votes
answered Aug 4, 2016 by AMhere
Francis please go in for teacher training college, You will have free time to do alot of things for yourself

Related questions

Please like us On facebook