Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Tab 3 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)