asked in University of Ghana by
Can you verify your wassce result when it has been blocked by waec due to some problems such as non-payment of school fees?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

23.4k questions

22k answers

5.6k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!