• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

23.9k questions

22.5k answers

7.1k users

1 Answer

0 votes

you can but you still need a special training in teaching and you have to apply to the ministry of education, sometimes to it depend on where you deed your national service, perhaps you deed your national service in secondary school and you were good in teaching, the school headmaster can recommend you to the authority but you still need special training in teaching.


Related questions

1 answer 38 views
1 answer 29 views
1 answer 82 views
0 answers 124 views
Jonny-dex, You cant teach at the tertiary level with bsc. The least degree should be masters in chosen field. EVEN VERY SOON MASTERS WILL SOON BE DISQUALIFIED.
asked Jan 1, 1970 in General Information anonymous