• Register
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

24.2k questions

22.8k answers

8k users

asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes
No you can further with your HAC cert to diploma but not to degree program straight away. Or else you can use your SHS cert to apply for a degree program straight away.