asked in General Information by
i want to if i can apply for diploma or degree course in university? i hold cert in community health nursing

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by


You can apply to UHAS with your certificate if you have at least 3 years working experience

23k questions

21.4k answers

5k users

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Ask Now - Its free!
Welcome to the Community!