1 Answer

0 votes

Waec is not depriving anybody of their certificate.

If you have issues with your certificate, visit any waec office and lodge a formal complaint
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users