i want to register for national service but am a 3rd year distance learning learning student.what should i do to be posted to a school near me?

1 Answer

0 votes

You need to speak to the school you want to be posted to, get a permission letter from the head of the school and present it to the national service office
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users