in General Information by
Pls I got f9 in math, so pls can I get admission to kokofu health assistant after dat, den I resit n add it to my grade ?

1 Answer

0 votes

You can only apply after you have resat for the maths and bettered it.
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users