in Admissions/Recruitment by

1 Answer

0 votes
You can apply for diploma in nursing and art programs at the university.

Please use the admission tools at to find out more
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users