For Quick Admission to one of the best universities in Ghana, Click Here or Call 0342025398

pls,i want you to enlighten me on this. i have writting three nov/dec exams excluding my school results. my best six can be found on the nov/dec results slips. can i go ahead and apply without using m

asked Jan 1, 1970 in General Information by
edited Feb 23, 2014

Majidor, you can use the novedec instead of the wassce. IT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO USE THE WASSCE.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Related questions

Please like us On facebook
Education Portal for Africa|South Africa Education Portal|South Africa Online Applications Portal|South Africa Download Prospectus|South Africa University and College Courses|South Africa bursaries Portal