Notice: To Ask a Question, Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in General Information by

pls is urgent

1 Answer

0 votes

The old birth certificates are no longer valid.

Visit the nearest hospital and ask for the births and deaths department so you could apply for the new one, or visit the registrar general's office and apply there.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.5k answers

151k users