Notice: To Ask a Question, Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Employment/Jobs by

1 Answer

0 votes

Grantman if you want to be posted by the government then you have to apply to the Ghana Health Service to be enlisted on their postings

U can also write application to some of d private hospital or go n offer a degree program @ legon under Ghana health service
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.5k answers

151k users