Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.2k answers

148k users

pls ive completed Shs n am interested in IT stuff,am on ma way to IPMC to persue networking,after the IPMC,can i futher to UST with the certificate i will gain from IPMC?n if fan,wat program wil i hav to study at de university??
in Education
Why not contact the school direct.
The Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
Tel:   +233 -3220- 60444
         +233-3220- 61831
Fax:  +233 -3220- 60137
E-Mail: [email protected]
Feel free. They are ready to listing to you
what if you have ipmc cert but yur shs result u got E and D
How to get Lucky in Life

1 Answer

0 votes

To go knust, you need a either a wassce certificate, hnd or degree or masters degree. Also you can ABCE too so make sure you are geeting one of te above certificates otherwise you cannot apply to knust with your IPMC certificate.

amfree,what if ur shs result isnt that good alone to take u to the university wid no D orF in it can u add de ipmc cert or diploma to it to apply for KNUST?
Yes you can add the ipmc to the SHS cert. This will boost your chances of success
Impc certificate is a diploma but yy that u can't send it to university?
do you accept registration without result