Notice: To Ask a Question, Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store
Ishmael to get your pin back you will have to go to the university campus admission office to make a complaint there and you will be helped. According to the university the process I mentioned earlier is no longer being used as it was used only for last year.
Ishmael, this is the process for pincode recovery and take note that you will have to pay 7GH or more for it but I will check the real price on Monday for you as this was last years price . Read more of it here
Voucher PIN Recovery
Here is the process for the PIN payment and retrieval using MTN Mobile Money;
if you do not have MTN mobile money, go to any MTN shop or agent and ask to
1. Make a 'General Payments'
2. In the 'Enter Payment Code' field, type 'UGP' + space + your serial number and date of birth as follows; UGP 3000422FEB1490
3. Next in the Amount field enter the number 7 (i.e. ¢7.00)
4. Enter a reference for the payment (e.g. PIN RETRIEVAL)
5. Finally, enter your Mobile Money PIN
Taken from( http://admission1.ug.edu.gh/freshstudents/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=568 )